At Lakeside Properties, we specialize in representing buyers and sellers of lakefront property throughout southwest Michigan. Based in South Haven, we cover the counties of Allegan, Berrien, Cass and Van Buren. Because we represent a specific geographic area and property type, we offer a highly specialized and knowledgeable approach to the buying and selling of waterfront property.
If you’re looking to buy a Michigan lake home or cottage, you found the right place. Most of our clients come from out-of-town and they usually don’t know the names of the lakes, towns or zip codes where to search, only that they want a place within a travel radius from where they currently live. In other words, they know what they’re looking for, but not necessarily where to find it.
The good news is that we’re your perfect fit. Here’s why:
- We know the lakes in southwest Michigan. More than that, we know that every lake in Michigan fits into one of three categories, and some are more desirable than others. That’s information that you’ll want to know.
We know the lake properties for sale. This includes those ‘on the market’ and those that aren’t, because sometimes properties are for sale even when they’re not listed.
We know lake living. Our two owners are both lake property owners, and between them, have owned property on Lake Michigan, on inland lakes, including all sports and no wake lakes, and on the South Haven channel. Based on their years of experience, they know what to look for, as well as what to look out for.
- Beyond lake living, we have experience with lakefront construction and development. Our experience with all facets of lake property ownership, as well as with all aspects of real estate transactions, from finding it, negotiating for it, and moving into it, makes us your perfect partners.
- We’re full time agents and brokers. We know that your search for the ideal lake property is important to you, so you’ll be glad to know that helping you find the perfect property and buying it at the best possible price is what we do for a living, full time.
- We know the process, in detail. From negotiating the best deal, guiding you through the due diligence process, connecting you with the best service providers, and being your eyes and ears when you’re not here, we’ll be with you the entire way.
- We’re in it for the ‘long term’. Our reputation is based on honesty and integrity, so we’re not simply looking to make a sale and move on. We want to develop a long-term client relationship with you, so you can rest assured that your interests are our interests as well.